EPSON Download Center - Treiber Herunterladen Kostenlos

EPSON Download Center - Treiber Herunterladen Kostenlos

Looking for:

- Epson ET Driver - Printer Drivers Download 













































     


Epson et 2550 treiber windows 10 download -



 

Printing with this machine implies a print rate of 33 pages per minute ppm for the black documents. However, color printing has a print rate of 15 ppm with the draft mode and an A4 paper. When printing at the borderless mode, the approximate speed is about 69 seconds per photo approximate rate.

The compatible paper sizes include A4, A5, A6, B5, legal, half letter, letter, envelopes, and photo paper sizes. The main input paper tray can contain sheets of plain paper with the A4 size. At the same time, the average paperweight is about 75 gsm, with other factors remaining constant. Simultaneously, the maximum document size is also the A4 paper, while the scanning is up to x dots per inch dpi.

Copying has a speed of approximately 33 copies per minute CPM at the draft mode for black documents. However, color printing has a print rate of 15 CPM for the same model. In comparison, the sleep mode is about 1. Skip to content Printer Drivers. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Cookie settings. Close Privacy Overview This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website.

Select the questions to view the answers How should I prepare my product for storage? My nozzle check pattern prints with gaps because the ink tanks are expended.

Memory Cards or External Devices. Which memory cards are compatible with my product? Can I just pull the memory card out of my product when I'm finished printing?

How do I transfer photos from a memory card to my computer? What is the largest supported memory card for my product?

Paper or Media. Select the questions to view the answers What kind of paper gives the best results for high-quality printing? Which type of paper can I print on? How do I create a custom paper size for my product in Windows? I'm having paper feed problems. Does the type of paper I use really make a difference? How should I load envelopes? How do I know which paper or media type to select in my product's driver?

Select the questions to view the answers How do I set the default print settings when I print from Windows or my Mac? Print Quality or Appearance. Select the questions to view the answers My product's Fix Red-Eye setting does not fix the red eye in my photo.

My printout has a slight slant. My printout contains garbled characters when I print from Windows or my Mac. My printout is grainy when I print from any application. My printout has incorrect margins. My printout looks inverted, as if viewed in a mirror. My printout is blurry or smeared. How do I reduce the appearance of red eyes in my photos? Web pages don't print the way they appear on my monitor.

Select the questions to view the answers I am unable to scan multiple images at one time. The quality of a scanned image with Epson Scan is poor. How do I scan using Windows RT? Can I use Epson Scan with my Mac? How do I decide which resolution to select when scanning from Epson Scan? I want to enlarge an image that I'm scanning with Epson Scan.

How do I obtain the best quality? I can't start Epson Scan in Windows or on my Mac. How do I scan using my product's control panel? My scanning software doesn't work properly in Windows or on my Mac. The orientation of some pages change from portrait to landscape when I scan multiple pages with Epson Scan and save them as a PDF.

How do I scan a document so I can edit the text in a word processing program? Software or Setup. Who do I contact for support on the software that came with my product?

The selection for 2-Sided Printing Windows only is gray or not available. Can I select a print resolution by indicating a specific dpi dots per inch setting? How do I install the software for my product if I don't have the CD? I tried installing my product's software using a USB connection but cannot complete the installation in Windows or on my Mac. How do I set up my product with a WPS-enabled router or access point? How do I enable double-sided printing for my product in Windows?

Select the questions to view the answers Loading This manual provides you with information on how to use your product from setting up to troubleshooting. This guide will help you set up and begin using your product. It includes information on setting up your product and installing the software. To register your new product, click the "Register Now" button. Check Your Warranty. To check the warranty status of your product, click the "Check Warranty Status" button below and enter your product serial number on the support page.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Animate text - Daftar isi

Elisatris Gultom's Blog - Building Design Suite Scaricare 64 Bits IT Showing of 1